This became the Governance Partnership Facility (GPF) and is made up of the following components:
- Accountability and transparency in the oil and gas sectors
- Governance of public service delivery
- Transparency and accountability of public financial management
- Citizen engagement in core Niger Delta states
- Citizen voice and engagement in reform processes
- World Bank capacity to provide advice and support on governance issues.
DFID contracted Itad to improve the logframe of the GPF, develop a monitoring and evaluation strategy and input into the DFID annual report. The existing indicators were improved following clarification of DFID’s requirements and the logframe revised to align DFID and World Bank targets. The theory of change was then reviewed.
Contact Chris Perry (email@example.com) if you would like to discuss this project.
Image © Abuja street portrait. Photo Credit: Mark Fischer